Friday, December 02, 2016

Summer Days On Film



This month's film is slower paced than all of my others, perhaps truly reflecting what summer days are like. Lots of shade seeking, water drinking and waiting for the sun to go down.

I hope you enjoy it - and perhaps let me know about your summer days in the comments below!

And, as it usual with my film posts, below the film you'll find some things I've been enjoying and I thought you might too.



Summer Days from Say! Little Hen on Vimeo.
Music // Similau by Bert Kaempfert, full version available on iTunes


Also:

1. The gorgeous photography of Em from Em and the Wild Things

2. Christmas Spice Milkshake recipe - seriously delicious, both hot or cold like the recipe says!

3. One Day in May by Catherine Alliott - I thought this book was going to be cheesy and cliche, but there was so much more to it than the blurb suggests. I really enjoyed it!

4. All this apricot goodness from Shady Baker, complete with a very yummy sounding slice recipe



Subscribe to receive posts via email and never miss out again

10 comments

  1. A great choice of music. Making little vignette videos is fun and a lovely way to share a few moments of your day. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So peaceful. Love your animals! Those guinea hens must be a real comedy to watch. Crazy birds. Thanks for sharing xx kel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much Kel, I'm so glad you enjoyed it x

      Delete
  3. Oh I loved that Sarah. A much welcomed quiet and meditative break in my afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sally, I'm really glad you enjoyed it! x

      Delete
  4. Looks like a peaceful afternoon on the farm :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little films are so clever Sarah. Enjoy the summer days ahead x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please don't be shy - leave a comment, answer a question or tell your own story! I love the conversation and community - it's what blogging is all about x

You don't need an account to comment, simply use the Anonymous option or Name/URL

© Say Little Hen
Maira Gall