Monday, August 01, 2016

Spelt Sourdough Made Simple is Here + Meet the Bread Bed


So, it's here. The day has finally come - the publication day of my eBook, Spelt Sourdough Made Simple. I can't quite believe it. When I started writing it a few months ago, I didn't think I'd ever get it done. When I publicly announced the launch date and opened pre-orders, I felt good.

And then in the following days and weeks there was the odd day where panic would strike as I imagined not getting it finished in time. But complete it I did, well before my deadlines and now today it is ready to purchase - ready to download instantly, in my shop. Or, if you pre-ordered, it's already waiting in your inbox.
I'm so excited to be able to share this with you! And I'm so very thankful for your support.

This eBook is for Spelt Sourdough - 100% spelt, no breaking down with other flours. The recipes were created to make delicious, light loaves from freshly ground whole spelt flour, and will also work with other variations of spelt. It's also suitable for whole wheat flour baking!

Here's a little about what you'll find inside Spelt Sourdough Made Simple
Learn how to create and care for your own sourdough starter
10 delicious recipes to use your starter in, ranging from The Master Recipe to delicious savoury and sweet scrolls and buns
Over 30 beautiful colour photographs
Comprehensive, easy to read explanations of methods and techniques
And much more!
All of this comes in PDF format, and can be downloaded instantly once your purchase is complete. The format makes it easy to view on any device, and means that you can print out recipes or other chapters should you wish to.


To celebrate the launch of the eBook, the cleverest sewer and designer - Megan - and I decided that a collaboration was in order. The result of our discussions is the Bread Bed - a hand stitched, reusable bag to store your freshly baked loaves in. There are currently three pretty prints to choose from, with one of the prints being organic cotton. I think that a lovely loaf of homemade bread deserves an equally lovely place to call home. Plus, being reusable they are of course sustainable and eco-friendly, and to top it of they are ethically handmade in Australia by Megan herself.
Each little Bread Bed has a personality (we've even named them!) and comes packaged as you see above. They are machine washable too, because who needs fussy food storage? You can find out more about the Bread Bed here!

Now, with Bread Beds and the eBook for you to check out, I'll leave you to browse and wish you a lovely Monday!

Happy new week,
Sarah x


PS Australian Bloggers!
I have opened an affiliate program for my eBook - if you'd like more information or to apply, please contact me. This program is currently only open to Australian residents.


Subscribe via email and never miss a post again

6 comments

  1. Aww, those bread beds are so cute, congratulations!

    Kez | acaciasdreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Sarah! I love those bread beds, so clever. I also love the bread flat lay in your first photo. Happy spelt baking x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Sarah, congratulations on an awesome creation!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please don't be shy - leave a comment, answer a question or tell your own story! I love the conversation and community - it's what blogging is all about x

You don't need an account to comment, simply use the Anonymous option or Name/URL

© Say Little Hen
Maira Gall