Monday, April 25, 2016

April on Film & Other Things You Might Like to Know





April is at it's end, and the weather has well and truly turned into Autumn. It's windy, the days are a pleasant temperature and the beginning and end of each day is delightfully chilly.
Those of you who are long time readers may remember that a few years ago, when this space was under a different name, I published a few little films here. I've been wanting to start doing that again, and was inspired to after watching one by A Bookish Baker. Watching Helen's film made me realise how much I've missed doing my own, and so, here is April on Film.

Let me know what you think, and enjoy!

Music // Tootie Flutie by Bert Kaempfert, available on iTunes


In other news, I've given the books page a complete overhaul. It's now much easier to navigate, and if you haven't already had a peek, I'd love you hop through now!

And as of May, my Here & Now posts will become a scheduled link-up. I'll be publishing a Here & Now on the 10th of every month, and will be adding your links to the post for up to a week afterwards, so you've plenty of time to join in. I look forward to seeing your posts.

18 comments

  1. Oh I adore your film! Gorgeous. I love making films; recording everything that's happening outdoors.
    And thank you so much for linking to my page. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much Helen. And you're welcome! x

      Delete
  2. Lovely! Thank you so much!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Laurie & I'm so glad you enjoyed it x

      Delete
  3. That's a lovely film. Your sheep look as though they've dipped their heads in a vat of treacle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just watched it with my morning coffee and am starting the day with a smile. Love all the animals and lovely plants, but the bouncing lamb was definitely a fav.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank-you Laura - I'm so happy you enjoyed it! Bouncing lambs waste a lot of time around here ;-)

      Delete
  5. Your film was so much fun to watch. The music made it sound and look lighthearted and playful. The baby lamb is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Watching your film has started my work day with a smile. I can't wait until our own lambs arrive, I'm thinking we've got a couple more weeks and we're there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to here you enjoyed it Cathy. And yay for lambing time - I hope everything goes well for you x

      Delete
  7. Thank you! What a delightful way to start my day. Like Cathy I have a big smile on my face after watching your film. Yes please to more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely footage! It looks so peaceful over there, every creature going about their own business! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Silly Little Sheep...such a peaceful post Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please don't be shy - leave a comment, answer a question or tell your own story! I love the conversation and community - it's what blogging is all about x

You don't need an account to comment, simply use the Anonymous option or Name/URL

© Say Little Hen
Maira Gall