Friday, October 16, 2015

Farewell Chantille Fleur


At times over the past few months I have found my inspiration towards Chantille Fleur waning. I've found it increasingly difficult to write content, in fact to feel like sharing anything here at all. For many of you this has probably gone unnoticed, as with most personal struggles, it is only blatantly obvious to the person experiencing it.
I had begun to feel that Chantille Fleur no longer made sense, either for myself as the publisher or you as the reader. Everything was all over the place, and the original old content from when I first started this blog was entirely unrelated to anything I now post, and it weighed heavily on my mind.


 After much pondering, questioning and a lot of hard work, I now present you my new site - Say! Little Hen. It is here I will endeavour to continue to inspire you, to delight you and perhaps even help you learn something new! I know that I have learnt many things from the comments and feedback I have received from you over the years and hope that will continue in this exciting new space.

Have a look around and let me know what you think - I hope you are as excited as I am!

And a little note on the technicalities of the new website: there is no need to worry about getting lost as everything has been set up to redirect. On that note though, if you haven't ever subscribed, now is the ideal time!

10 comments

  1. I'm hearing this more and more that people are losing their direction in blogging, and even more that people have lost interest in it completely. I'm so glad you are continuing with a new format rather than saying goodbye forever! Have a wonderful weekend Sarah :)
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Wendy, I hope you have a good weekend too. x

      Delete
  2. Looking good. I think many of us go through dips and declines in blogging but I'm pleased you've chosen to rebrand rather than stop writing. Good luck - looking forward to reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand completely! Good for you for being brave and taking things in a new more you direction. The new site looks beautiful. I hope that it brings you much happiness and fresh motivation. I love seeing your country life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your encouragement Laura :-)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful Sarah...great to see a re-brand and a new direction! Good for you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got such a little shock there for a bit.. but no worries I found you again!! Studying for my masters has me all out of the loop.. I am loving this my dear friend!! Hooray to new beginnings! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Hazel. Best of luck with your studies x

      Delete

Hello! Please don't be shy - leave a comment, answer a question or tell your own story! I love the conversation and community - it's what blogging is all about x

You don't need an account to comment, simply use the Anonymous option or Name/URL

© Say Little Hen
Maira Gall