Thursday, April 26, 2018

Knitting Tea Mice


Today is cast-on day for the Tea Mouse Knit-Along, and I'm so excited to start seeing all the beautiful little Mice appear!
With over 60 people signed up for the KAL, there should be quite a little army of mice when we're done.

Having already made three Tea Mice recently, as part of my preparations for Knitfest Maleny, I've been procrastinating over which colour I should cast on next. With today being start-day, I finally had to make a decision, so I chose Aqua organic cotton. I think a Mouse in that colour will look lovely with the three I already have. I've envisioned a whole rainbow of Tea Mice to brighten up my stall display at Knitfest.
I really do love making these little creatures; I've lost count of the amount I've made! These are the first three I've ever kept for myself though, and it's nice to have them hanging around. Their cute little faces and pointed noses do make me smile every time I see them.




If you'd like to join the Tea Mouse KAL, there's still a little bit of time! If you're quick and pop your name on the list here, you'll have time to even still use the 20% discount code for the PDF pattern. It expires at 10pm AEST tonight. You can use the code either on my website or on Ravelry.

Oh, and do check out Nanette's lovely blog post about the KAL!


Happy knitting!
Sarah

PS That lovely mini-quilt in the first photo was made my very talented friend Kellie

Subscribe to receive posts via email and never miss out again

6 comments

  1. 60 people! My goodness, I had no idea there were so many, only having seen a few comments on the FB page. How exciting, so may meeces!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've actually just climbed to over 70 since I blogged this morning. It would be amazing if everyone posted a picture of their mouse!

      Delete
  2. This sounds like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! I'm looking forward to seeing them all knit up.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please don't be shy - leave a comment, answer a question or tell your own story! I love the conversation and community - it's what blogging is all about x

You don't need an account to comment, simply use the Anonymous option or Name/URL

© Say Little Hen
Maira Gall