Sunday, April 09, 2017

Here & Now | April 2017 Link-Up


It's quite amazing what can be packed into a month, which is why I love Here & Now - it's such an easy way of checking in and keeping track of things, documenting the little moments that go together to make up the year.
Last month the weather was still decidedly summery, and I was preparing to attend my first market in many years. Fast forward to now and it's cold, blustery and on the weekend I attended a second market.

Welcome to this month's Here & Now - I hope you'll take a few moments to document your own happenings either on your blog or on Instagram! The guidelines for doing both are at the bottom of this post.


 Loving // Cool weather at last that means I can pick up my wool and needles and knit at any time of the day. Bliss!
Eating // Grainy sourdough bread, shaped in a new banneton that produces a lovely cob-shaped loaf
Drinking // Lots of tea, sometimes just English Breakfast and other times this yummy blend
Feeling // Ready to face this week with more organisation than I did last week
Making // A woolly gift that I can't share as it might be seen here, and slow progress on my vintage cardigan as I'm giving my attention to a new pattern. I've also made up some more limited edition yarn packs, this time Easter inspired. (The one pictured above is Easter Eggs).
Thinking // Lots of woolly, yarny thoughts, mostly because of my yarn shop but partly because of this lovely weather
Dreaming // Of having sheep once again

..........................


What's happening in your Here & Now? Want to join in? It's super simple.

Here's how to join on your blog:

Copy and paste the list below, create your blog post, then pop back here and add your link! (Remember to link back here in your post, too.)

Copy & Paste....

Loving //
Eating //
Drinking //
Feeling //
Making //
Thinking //
Dreaming //

To share on Instagram:

Pick up to 3 prompts from the list above and post them on Instagram with the tag #hereandnowSLH. You can tag me @SayLittleHen too if you like.

I can't wait to see your post! Thank-you so much for joining in. Remember to spread the link-up love by visiting the other participants.


The link up is open until the midnight on the 17th AEST.

Subscribe to receive posts via email and never miss out again

12 comments

  1. There seems to be a very woolly theme to this post Sarah! I am enjoying the cool weather and lots of tea too...
    Your cob shaped loaf looks pretty amazing!
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There does, doesn't there? Rather obvious what's on my mind :-) Thanks so much for joining in!

      Delete
  2. Such beautiful wool colours in that basket, are the flowers wallflowers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie! The flowers are Winter Tarragon, it's a perennial :-)

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a lovely month, it is still fairly warm in Perth, but we have had our cooler days... I can't wait for winter!

    Kez | acaciasdreams.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope autumn settles in for you properly soon! It's not much fun when summer over stays it's welcome :-)

      Delete
  4. Looking delicious as always, Sarah! Your tarragon in that light is gorgeous and those Easter yarn colours so sweet! Such a lovely Here & Now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those tarragon flowers are just gorgeous, Sarah, as are those woolly colours. Isn't it wonderful that Autumn is here now! Meg:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! I always admire the tarragon, such a pretty hardy plant. And it's most certainly wonderful that Autumn is here, the best time of year :-)

      Delete
  6. Such a lovely post. Autumn is the best time of year, isn't it? Enjoy your woolly-ing!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please don't be shy - leave a comment, answer a question or tell your own story! I love the conversation and community - it's what blogging is all about x

You don't need an account to comment, simply use the Anonymous option or Name/URL

© Say Little Hen
Maira Gall