Tuesday, October 04, 2016

Talking Spelt Sourdough Over At Boiled Eggs & Soldiers Blog



Good Morning!

Recently I was very kindly asked by Vicki of Boiled Eggs & Soldiers to write a post all about sourdough for her delightful blog, and of course I said yes!

I thought you might like to hop over and have a read too - you'll find the post right here. I've shared some tips for slotting sourdough baking into your everyday life, and Vicki also has a special offer on my eBook.

See you over there!

Sarah x

Subscribe via email and never miss a post again

No comments

Post a Comment

Hello! Please don't be shy - leave a comment, answer a question or tell your own story! I love the conversation and community - it's what blogging is all about x

You don't need an account to comment, simply use the Anonymous option or Name/URL

© Say Little Hen
Maira Gall