Thursday, January 09, 2014

Here & Now




Loving... this golden afternoon light that only summer can bring
Eating... fresh pancakes with butter and jam
Drinking... lots and lots of water 
Wearing... my gorgeous necklace from Dear Delilah
Feeling... busy but content
Wanting... a cooler day so that I can get some more knitting done on my Clara Sweater
Thinking... about how I can improve my photography
Dreaming... about getting a second Border Collie...I love Rilla so and think she would enjoy the company of another Border Collie, I know I would!


What are you up to Here & Now? And would you like to complete your own little list?
Do let me know if you decide to blog one, I'd love to see it.


Sarah x


16 comments

  1. Such a lovely list Sarah! And how wonderful would that be for Rita to have a pal! Your pictures are just so beautiful! What a view you have! A very happy week to you sweet lady!!! Nic xoxo Now I'm popping over to see the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much for your lovely words Nicole! I hope you and your family have a lovely weekend & week too :-)

      Delete
  2. Your photos are beautiful Sarah, pretty light! Border Collies are gorgeous dogs aren't they? So much personality. Happy 2014! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much Jane! they are the best dogs :-) Happy New Year! x

      Delete
  3. That's a good list, especially the friend for Rilla bit :)

    (But I would say that, I have six dogs.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rilla's breeder has seven dogs...all very lovely and much loved pets :-)

      Delete
  4. So many lovely thing in the here & now when we stop to admire, isn't there? I think I may join you this weekend.. Sending some of our cold weather your way! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes there is! I'd love it if you did up a list of your own, I always find them fun :-) Happy weekend! x

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous shot of sweet Rilla! Of course she would LOVE a pal to do team work with. But then how will you stop at just two?! Great list on your reflections. Have a great weekend Sarah! Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'll easily stop at two! I think two Border Collies is all I can handle for now :-)
      Happy weekend!
      x

      Delete
  6. Awww Rilla is gorgeous! We had a Border Collie for 16 years, they are just so intelligent and amazing. I love this blog already :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ash! So glad you found it :-)

      Delete

Hello! Please don't be shy - leave a comment, answer a question or tell your own story! I love the conversation and community - it's what blogging is all about x

You don't need an account to comment, simply use the Anonymous option or Name/URL

© Say Little Hen
Maira Gall