Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tea Party Tuesdays ~ April Edition

Welcome to this month's edition of Tea Party Tuesday. Do take the time to share some tea party pleasures of your own! The Tea Party Tuesdays button has an easy to grab html code that you simple copy and paste into your own post. Linking up has never been easier! I'll do my best to share all of your contributions on Twitter as soon as they are entered! If you'd like to get social with yours too, remember to use the hashtag #TeaPartyTuesday




tea pot myer // tea cup lark // coasters me // cookie make bake love

I just had share this sweet weekend purchase with you. I couldn't bear to leave this cute two-cup polka dot tea pot behind, so home it came. It makes a very yummy pot of tea, too, I might add. I think it is because it's strainer is long and narrow, going all the way to the bottom of the pot and creating a very even brew. It also holds it's warmth very well. I'm starting to sound like a bit of a tea pot nerd here, aren't I?
I could easily collect them - tea pots, not nerds. You can get so many different shapes and colours in them and some - like this one - I just find adorable!
What do you think?


CHANTILLE FLEUR


What Tea Party inspired delights have you to share this month?
Follow the instructions at the top of the post to play along
x



SHARE:

15 comments:

  1. Such a pretty teapot and these photos are so delightful! Glad to be able to join in for te first time this month

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous little teapot as are the coasters. Did you make them? Elaina xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Elaina, yes I did make them :-)

      Delete
  3. Oh that teapot! I want, I need! You wouldn't be sharing you sweet little pattern for your coasters now would you :) Pretty please!

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those were my thoughts when I saw it at the shop lol! I'll try to get a tutorial up soon for the coasters :-)

      Delete
  4. That tea pot is adorable, a girl can never have enough tea pots I say!
    I am linking up a vintage travel themed baby shower I hosted last week as it has some sweet ideas for decorating (possibly a tea party!). Hope thats ok, this is my first time linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it's okay Michelle - I'm so excited that you're joining in! xx

      Delete
  5. Very welcoming table you have set there, jolly spotty teapot, pretty tablecloth, yummy links below! Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one cute little tea pot!! Good for you for bringing it home! None of my tea pots have strainers, but I use bags anyway, so it doesn't matter. I love the little coasters you knitted up ... perfect with the polka-dots on the tea pot. Have a great day Sarah! Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is just the sweetest looking tea pot i've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teapot dots and Lady Grey! Love it ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely blog! It's so lovely to find others with teapot obsessions :-) I often end a post with a pic of my teacup and a plate of cake or whatever. Will aim to enter one of your Tea Party link ins. I found you via A Little Bit of Country by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much Sarah :-) I'd love to see you join in! Thanks for stopping by :-)

      Delete
  10. Oh I just love that teapot Sarah!!! And thank you for always hosting this fun link up! Happy Thursday to you and your crew!!! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. That tea pot is just too lovely! I need one as I am crazy about polka dots at the moment:) P.S. Your beautiful pictures of Spud make me want to have a dog. badly! He is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hello ~ I know almost every blogger says it but comments really do make my day!
I always try to reply to comments and pop by to your blog!
Please note the comment moderation is enabled so it may take a day for your comment to appear but I do love receiving them and always publish them! (Unless of course you're an anonymous spammer ;-) )
Thanks for stopping by! x


Blogger Template Made By pipdig