Thursday, November 28, 2013

Hello



Hello, what are you up to? 
I've got two pots of tomatoes simmering away on the stove, and another pot that's busy preserving 3 large jars in a water-bath. Whilst they're all bubbling away doing their thing I though I'd pop in to see what you're all up to and share this photo with you. 
What do you think of it? I do so enjoy playing with the camera. My photos may not be great but the enjoyment and relaxation that comes from taking them certainly is!

Hope you're having a good Thursday!
I've got to go back and stir the tomatoes.
xx





10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous photo Sarah! Sounds like a perfect evening...tomatoes on the stove and picture taking! I am just preparing for our Thanksgiving meal tomorrow! A very happy Thursday to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! I hope you and your family had a lovely Thanksgiving! Xo

      Delete
  2. I love your photos! All are so lovely and inviting! Best to you, Shari

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pic is beautiful - you're really good at this photography thing! Just woke up to Thursday here, and it's going to be a walk in the woods with the pups first, then a hopefully productive day in my craft room,getting some Christmas pressies made :-)
    Have a lovely evening,
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Gilly! I hope you got all of those lovely things done! Xx

      Delete
  4. Love the pic ... so relaxing. Seems miles away from those tomatoes. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure the smell from the boiling tomato was fantastic! The candle looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was - also fantastic to see all of the jars piling up in the pantry :-)

      Delete

Hello! Comments are the best part about blogging - I'd be really rather thrilled if you left one! I always try and respond too - so remember to pop back, won't you! ♥