Thursday, January 10, 2013

Embroidery Patterns Turned To Paper Pictures

Window Shopping Embroidery PATTERN
Purchase this pattern here

I like to dabble in simple paper craft and super-simple embroidery {read: mostly back stitch}.
I recently combined both crafts to create a small picture using the pieces from an embroidery pattern. I had had my eye on this pattern for quite some time, and when I knew what to create with it, I quickly purchased it. 

The paper picture didn't turn out exactly how I imagined, but I now I've done it, I know how it could be improved. It doesn't photograph that well either, but I am sharing it with you this morning for two reasons - 1. I've been meaning to write about it for ages, and 2. yesterday's photo prompt is Paper, I took the picture but forgot to write the post!

I really don't like the below photos - I was almost tempted to re-take them this morning. But that would be kinda cheating - so here they are, bad lighting and all!


I might make another, better, picture one day, but for now I'm happy with this one sitting on my desk. (these photos make it look really bad)

I'll be back later today with today's photo. The prompt is "between 1 & 2 o'clock". I don't have a regular schedule, so who knows what I'll be doing between those hours - but whatever it is, I'll have a picture to of it to share with you. 

xx

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello ~ I know almost every blogger says it but comments really do make my day!
I always try to reply to comments and pop by to your blog!
Please note the comment moderation is enabled so it may take a day for your comment to appear but I do love receiving them and always publish them! (Unless of course you're an anonymous spammer ;-) )
Thanks for stopping by! x


Blogger Template Made By pipdig